Other openings in our Company Group
Position: Sales Development Representative
Permanent position, full-time remote working mode
FinPark is a unique cloud-based technology platform that allows drivers and fleets to book on-demand parking reservations and receive exemplary service to secure truck parking facilities. FinPark is part of a group that includes Finloc 2000 Inc., a 45-year-old financial services firm specializing in freight transportation equipment and vHub a Rental & Repositioning Marketplace.
You have previous experience working in freight and/or excited about learning about the freight industry as well as excellent communication skills. You are passionate about technologies, you are motivated and you want to work within a dynamic and creative team. Join our team and help promote the FinPark platform. The Sales Development Representative will play an important role within the team through market development and the sale of logistics and geospatial products and services. The incumbent will participate in all our initiatives aimed at increasing the clientele while offering a quality client experience and in a framework allowing him to achieve his sales objectives.
Your responsibilities will be:
● Prepare and publicize our value proposition through presentations to target customers;
● Collaborate with clients'; commercial teams to understand their needs and be able to provide the necessary support;
● Generate quality leads by establishing a climate of trust and performing the necessary follow-ups;
● Negotiate, sign and renew parking contracts for all types of customers, from small to large fleets of equipment;
● Research, develop and adapt products that meet the requirements and technical needs of customers;
● Solicit, collect and evaluate customer feedback to develop new marketing strategies aimed at growing our customer base;
● Identify possible improvements in sales strategies and communicate suggestions to management;
● Set and achieve sales goals;
● Train other members of the sales team on the technical aspects of the company's products and services;
● Stay abreast of trends and best practices in the trucking industry;
● Collaborate on various development projects.
Your expertise, talents and training:
● Hold a bachelor's degree in engineering, administration or any other relevant training;
● Have relevant sales experience in a technological field;
● Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and customer service skills;
● Ability to relate and transmit technical information;
● Excellent technical skills and ability to solve problems;
● Be dynamic, autonomous and show initiative;
● Be a team player with leadership skills and a positive attitude;
● Demonstrate rigor, have an eye for detail and manage time and priorities well;
● Be curious and motivated to continue your sales and engineering learning.
Advantages we offer you:
● Well funded startup with big ambitions and a competitive salary;
● Dynamic and entrepreneurial team where pushing the limits is an everyday affair;
● Medical, dental, disability and life insurance plans;
● Access to a Retirement Savings Plan with employer contribution;
● Remote work opportunities;
● Excellent development and advancement opportunities and an interesting career plan.
The masculine gender includes the feminine gender, in order to lighten the text.
The Human Resources Department will only communicate with selected candidates. We respect employment equity.